Anyang Guoxiang Metallurgical Materials Co., Ltd.
About Guoxiang Approaching Guoxiang

Anyang Guoxiang Metallurgical Materials Co., Ltd, with the registered capital of 11.6 million Chinese yuan, is located in the production and processing base and distribution center of China's ferroalloy products - Anyang City, Henan Province. It also has the convenient transportation and developed logistics. After several years of development, our company has become a benchmark enterprise in the ferroalloy industry with rapid development, large scale, scientific management, stable quality and trusted by customers.

The company has eight sets of medium frequency electric furnace, two cored wire production lines, two sets of large-scale dry & wet briquette machine and other equipment. We can execute the production or processing according to customer's requirement.

Our products include various kinds of Multi-element alloys (Such as CaSi, CaSiBa, SiAlBaCa, SiAl, AlMn, AlMgCa, CaSiMn, High Carbon Silicon, etc), Nodulizer (FeSiMg), Inoculants, Cored Wires (CaSi, CaFe, etc), Alloy Briquettes (Silicon Ball, Silicon Carbon Ball, FeSi Briquette Ball, SiC Ball, etc), Alloy Slags (FeSi Slag, Silicon Slag, etc), Various deoxidizer, ladle slag modifier and other Iron-& Steel-making subsidiary material

Relying on excellent production equipment, strong technical force, advanced production technology and unique formula, all the chemical components of our products can be strictly controlled according to customer’s requirement. At the same time, all our products are characterized by high efficiency, reaction steadiness and easiness to be absorbed and integrated.

Our company has won ferroalloy export license which is approved by the Ministry of Commerce. At present, 40% of the products were sold to big steel and foundry enterprises in domestic and the rest 60% were mainly exported to South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Germany and India markets. With the stable quality and excellent technical service, our products have won all customers’ high praise and trust.

The competition will be fiercer in the future. Anyang Guoxiang will continue to strictly comply with the requirement of ISO9001:2008 quality management system, focus on the needs of customers and devote ourselves to provide newer, better ferroalloy products and more satisfactory services for the steel-making and casting industry.

Anyang Guoxiang sincerely hopes to cooperate with more outstanding casting enterprises to explore more opportunities, conspire the development, and create the brilliancy together!

10 sets of medium frequency electric furnaces and 2 sets of large dry-wet ball-pressing machines
Manufacturer Direct Selling
Quality Assurance
Timely Delivery
  • The company has 10 sets of medium frequency electric furnaces and 2 sets of large-scale dry-wet pressing ball machines.
  • Annual production of spheroidizing agent (rare earth silicon-magnesium alloy), inoculant (silicon, barium, calcium, strontium, etc.), calcium-silicon, calcium-barium, silicon-aluminium alloy, silicon-magnesium cored wire, calcium-silicon cored wire, pure calcium wire and other steelmaking and casting alloys added about 20,000 tons
  • Export Qualifications of Class A and B Ferroalloy Products with the Access of the Ministry of Commerce
孕育剂 硅钙 硅钡钙 硅铝合金 硅镁包芯线 硅铝合金
Factory ShowMore
Culture Guoxiang Enterprises have the courage to promote technological innovation and management innovation, persist in winning by honesty,
build honest enterprises and promote scientific development